The mission of Legacy Youth Ministries is to create a community where students understand they are KNOWN, ACCEPTED, and LOVED by God.
Who can attend Legacy Youth?
Any students in grades 6–12 may attend our weekly Wednesday night youth group.
Every Wednesday Night 7 pm-8:30 pm
Questions about upcoming events? Contact us.
- It is our goal to provide as many opportunities as possible to make lasting relationships with your students.
- We are ready and excited to meet every student where they’re at both in life and on their spiritual journey. It is our ultimate focus to encourage our students to strive for a daily relationship with God; we do so by openly discussing the truth of Scripture so it becomes familiar and relatable.
- During our mid-week youth service, we implement the teaching of Scripture and application of scripture through worship, message, and even the games and hang-out time.
- By the time our students graduate high school, it is our hope that they have a strong understanding of Scripture, are empowered to face the challenges that lie ahead in their future, and know that they will always have a community in FLC to call home.
- Every teen should have a trusted adult who listens and encourages and supports the role of parents. This is our hope for ALL our students is that they would make their way into a small group (3-6 students) that facilitates true life change and accountability.
- The greatest impact on your student at this age is your ongoing love and support for them expressed through prayer and personal connection. These years play a vital role in transitioning to independence and adulthood.
Stay in the Loop
Legacy Youth Announcements and Details
Visit our Legacy Youth Instagram Page.
Connect with other Parents through our Legacy Youth Parents Page.
Subscribe to our Newsletter for monthly updates for your students!